30 is on the way folks! I have about 3 months to accomplish so many things that I had envisioned for myself when I was even more naive than I am now. I’ve definitely overloaded on my gummy B-complexes and lack of sleep to check off as many “to-do”s as possible until then. Better late than never, right?
The cool thing is that I get to celebrate 30th birthdays with lots of special family and friends in my life BEFORE my birthday this year!
Yay for having a birthday in August and being one of the youngest in my groups of friends.
I was super excited when Julie Maye emailed me about cupcakes for her husband David’s 30th Birthday party. David’s favorite flavor combo is Cookies and Cream… he loves Subaru STIs (white ones by the way)… and plays the drums…
Hmmmm, what would that look like all together?
Like that! Little Subaru STI cars with a windshield and spoiler… complete with a Subaru STI emblem on the front. Drums with sticks and all!
Check out the cars from the sides! Super cute! I think Tyler even ekkk-ed this time!
And last, but not least… the topper of them all, the Subaru logo!
Drum roll please!
Thanks Julie for thinking about me for such a special occasion. Happy Happy Birthday to David! I hope he loved those little STI cars. I really wanted to eat one, but I figured that his cupcakes wouldn’t have been evenly matched. They just looked so tasty!
Hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends… I hear 30 is an awesome year! I can’t wait!
- sorenhateseverything reblogged this from ilovesubaruimprezas and added:
- jackstarhuang reblogged this from ilovesubaruimprezas
- shinigamivii reblogged this from ilovesubaruimprezas
- mylifesquared reblogged this from beautydetermined and added:
- ilovesubaruimprezas reblogged this from beautydetermined
- rhythmandbroads reblogged this from beautydetermined
- raleighwoodrockstar likes this
- beautydetermined posted this